Monday, June 11, 2012

I CAN DO THIS!!!

Stacey is right...I CAN DO THIS! I have totally let myself go...again...and it's time to get back on track! Starting today with a healthy breakfast...and I am going to take it one day at a time!!! I have many reasons to get into shape....but the most important reason is my health! I only get one body...and I can't keep doing this to myself. My body deserves to be healthy!!!
I have had many excuses as to why I couldn't eat good that day...or didn't have time to workout this day. I don't feel like cooking....Joel's kids are with us and they won't eat healthy....I have school that night....I need to clean the house....I will go tomorrow.....Maybe I can just start fresh next week....it won't hurt if I eat this just this time....UGH!!!! It DOES NOT matter what's going on in my life...I can still incorporate a healthy lifestyle NO MATTER WHAT!
It's great to have a friend on board with me:-) Stacey and I will do this together:-) I may not be in a bikini this summer....but maybe next summer??? Most importantly..I will FEEL better:-)

No comments: